"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." - Pablo Picasso

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Onward and, well, onward!

So, I still haven't heard anything from the jurors concerning my submissions to "The Vagina Show". I really don't know if any of the  artists have. Hopefully, there won't be any further delays. It's not that I'm overly concerned about getting accepted, it's just that it's an annoyance not knowing. Ben put it this way, "It's like asking a girl on a date and she says she'll get back to you."

That's a good way to put it.

So, rather than dwelling on something I have no control over, I am going to tidy up my studio, take care of some touch-ups and begin a fresh project! Lots of ideas, lots of ideas, and none of them really have anything to do with "The Vagina Show".

(BTW, if you're wondering what in the world is going on with this Vagina Show, it's an artistic response to this )

No comments:

Post a Comment