"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." - Pablo Picasso

Sunday, September 9, 2012

It's Showtime, folks!

Opening day of The Creole Gallery's "Vagina Show" is finally here!

I'm very excited and looking forward to meeting the other artists and seeing their work for the first time  and meeting the patrons of the arts.  This is my very first show at the Creole Gallery and, thus far, the experience has been very positive. The opening reception is from noon til five, so I'll have a good opportunity to really get to know everyone involved.

And there should be wine!  However, just in case, I will have a bottle stashed away...

It's going to be a very busy day. I have things going on before and after the show, as well, but, if you're in the area, I hope to see you!

1 comment: